Cute Blue Flying Butterfly

Friday, April 15, 2011

www.blingee.com

>Circle around my blog and enjoy reading my posts...^u^
Please share this blog!<

Want to decorate and personalize your
photos?
Then visit here & make a blingee!

Your can decorate your photos with 
not animated/animated decors 
or "stamps".

You can enter your photos in competitions
to see who's the best emo,goth,anime,girl
photo, and many more...~!

You can also add other peoples'
stamps to your bag and you can 
use it too.

You: How do I submit a stamp??

Me: Go to "stamps"
then click "upload a stamp"
--------------------------------------------
You: I want to submit a stamp to blingee..
but i can't make my stamp's background 
transparent...how do I do that?

Me: Watch this: 

NOTE: I case that you may ask...
My Blingee Profile:
add me please...thank you :3

"Click Home"
|
|
V

No comments:

Post a Comment