Cute Blue Flying Butterfly

Sunday, April 10, 2011

How do I put a widget in my blog?

>Circle around my blog and enjoy reading my posts...^u^
Please share this blog!<

Sorry,but my friends are new to making blogs....so they
look at my blog first as a guide...Lol...they were amazed...
They saw widgets in my blog (what so amazing about that?)
So they asked me on how to put it....( I posted it here 
always maybe some of you don't also know how
^.^U)

Example you want a cute widget from www.cuteki.com
selecct what widget to add to your blog..
then copy the code given....

Now...go to your blog...at the upper right corner..
click " Design "..Choose if where will you put
your widget....then click " Add a Gadget ''

Scroll down slowly until you find ''HTML/Javascript''
click it....Give it a title...then in the content...that
is where you paste your code then save...view 
blog...




2 comments:

  1. Brilliant ! You expresses whole thing in very simple way.I will definitely try yours new idea of adding widget for my blog. Thanks a ton :)

    ReplyDelete