Cute Blue Flying Butterfly

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My tips on earning coins in Pet Society,facebook (no cheats!)

>Circle around my blog and enjoy reading my posts...^u^
Please share this blog!<

Like the title says...
My tips on earning money in Pet Society
(Facebook)
1. Do you have lots of food at home..?
That you don't need the fruits from the
trees you planted..think it's useless?..
No, It's not...Try selling them...some are
85 coins each...45..or 65..and more.

2. Haven't visited your neighbors yet?
Visit them now and earn coins...
the more neighbors you have, the
better...Visit them everyday..

3. What? Your neighbors' pets haven't 
took a bath that flies fly around them?
Help your neighbors by helping them
clean their pets..using soap..
It will help earn coins too.

4. Not enough neighbors? Try visiting
other peoples' houses by going in
the cafe

5. Do you have clothes & furniture that 
you don't want or you don't use anymore?
try selling them...;3

6. You bought a mystery box...but all
you get is some stuff or clothes that
you already have & don't want...
then sell it again
( I bought a Expensive Mystery Box, and i got
a "Hospital Small Green Plant"...I already had that
so I sell it.. I sold it for 999 coins..lol..that was useful)

7. Had that fishing mood today?
Go fishing...You reeled in a fish..
You say: WTF! I already have 
this damn fish!...(hehe sorry..)
Then sell it...damn low price..
at least I got coins from that xD

8. At treasure hunting, You were 
digging for the stuff you wanted to have,
but you get was the stuff that you already have..
You don't want it anymore..so why display
it in your house for nothing? Then sell it again!
$_$

Hope I helped you...If not..(jumps off a cliff)
(Blood splashes all over) x''D

NOTE: I'll be adding more tips SOON

"Click Home"
|
|
V

No comments:

Post a Comment