Cute Blue Flying Butterfly

Thursday, April 14, 2011

deviantart.com ^.^

>Circle around my blog and enjoy reading my posts...^u^
Please share this blog!<

Want to share your art to the world?
Then this is the place!

You: Errrr...how can I submit my artwork?

Me: At the upper part ( be sure that you are logged in),
to where your username is located (Deviant ~*your username*)...
at the right of it is your inbox..(small envelope icon)
and "submit"..place your arrow at the "submit" button
...then automatically,a drop down menu will appear
click "Submit Art"

You can also buy art ,deviantwear, etc.

You can add other deviants' art to your favourites
 by dragging upward then
automatically, your favourites will appear 

NOTE: If you'll ask if i have a deviantart account...
i have 2 accounts...the other...i'm not telling you yet
because i'm not done with my other artworks...

----Have fun ^3^



No comments:

Post a Comment