Cute Blue Flying Butterfly

Saturday, April 9, 2011

I want cursors for my comp and blog!

>Circle around my blog and enjoy reading my posts...^u^
Please share this blog!<

You: What's a cursor? >:P

Me: What does the mouse control? The mouse pointer/
cursor right?

Get these free cursors and more from:

Choose from the categories on the left
(Lol.. I love the domo-kun cursor xD
And also the lucky star cursors x''3)

You: Erm...How exactly do I change my comp's
mouse pointer/cursor...hmmm

Me: Go to start>control panel>mouse>pointers...then 
choose what mouse pointer you want to change>browse..
then click the cursor you have downloaded

How to change my blog's cursor:

How to make your own cursor:

You: WOW! How to make my own cursor..erm..
It's says there in that vid that I need Icon Art...
where to download it?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing ! You written the post in very simple language. I just tried the same thing and in is wroking great. Thank you guy :-)

    ReplyDelete