Cute Blue Flying Butterfly

Friday, July 1, 2011

Nendoroids~!

(NOTE:The photos are not mine. Will be posting
more about nendoroids soon)
Nendoroids- Kawaii little plastic figures made 
by the Good Smile Company in Japan.
They're replicas of an Anime or Manga character
& commonly used as collectors item.
--------------------
I love taking photos of them on
posting them on Facebook :3.
To all anime & manga lovers this
is the perfect collectors' item thingy for you!
Maybe... XD
I got my first nendoroid on my 11th birthday,
my cousin gave it to me as a gift. That nendoroid
was Azusa Nakano of K-ON
My second was Snow Miku Hatsune OwO
Then the third up to the seventh
3rd - Miku Hatsune
4th - Reimu Hakurei
5th - Mikuru Asahina
6th - Zange-chan
7th - Black Rock Shooter
Then last week, we went to SM North Edsa
to buy my 8th nendoroid at the Comic Alley
[Here at the Philippines, I buy them only for
500 pesos] but as I asked where the nendoroids
are, they said they don't sell them anymore.
What The?? I planned on buying the 800 peso
Racing Miku something, but it was all gone! ; - ;
Even the other Vocaloid Stuff, maybe? Good thing I 
was able to buy the Miku Hatsune Bag thing OwO

You can change the nendoroid's face or you can put
any other accessories

Oh I wish that Comic Alley would sell nendoroids again
>.< My plan on collecting more nendoroids
than my cousin is ruined.. X(

4 comments:

  1. they said .. those nendoroids on comic alley are bootleg.. (fake) and i said i dont give a damn .. theyre just to cute to collect!! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I know what you mean xD. My Dead Master's arms broke and I couldn't put them back xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They still sell nendoroids at Comic Alley cubao branch [both Farmers branch and gateway branch].. that's where I bought my Miku bag and other Anime stuff

    ReplyDelete