Cute Blue Flying Butterfly

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cooking Mama on Facebook~!

Cooking Mama  
My cousin used to play this game on her 
Nintendo DS. I love the game very much
that I downloaded a Cooking Mama rom
for my No$GBA on my PC. But, for sometime,
the game can't be played anymore, damn.
But I saw this post from my friend that
she started playing.. Cooking Mama??
OMG! A dream come true * w *!
Cook dishes with Mama, put them on the menu
& open your cafe to earn coins! To
cook, Go to the "Cook" tab> Pick a dish/ 
drink to make> Click the missing 
ingredients to buy> Click
Cook/ Pour> Start doing the steps in
pouring/ making the dish, don't worry,
Mama is there to guide you or if you
have difficulty doing a step, you may let
Mama do it by clicking this button.
But your "Mama Money" will decrease by 2.

In this part above, you may see the customers
going in your cafe. 

You may also decorate
your kitchen. Do goals to get rewards.
It's easy to make money if you keep
your cafe open as often as possible.
Not only will you have fun but you'll also
learn! Start playing: 
Make sure to like Cooking Mama too:

No comments:

Post a Comment