Cute Blue Flying Butterfly

Friday, July 1, 2011

Pokemon Papercrafts

NOTE: This post is for my cousin..my friend &
any other people? OwOU 
When I was still young, I used to love Pokemon
very much but now I don't watch it anymore.
I stopped watching it when I was 10, maybe?
And started watching even more anime! >w<
Since I love Pokemon at the time I was still
young, I made these mini Pokemon models out
of paper, Pokemon Papercrafts. 

I got the free Pokemon papercraft templates
from PaperPokes , pokemonpapercraft.com
Download> Open> Print> Cut> Paste
The same things always >w<
If you don't know how to assemble the parts,
Use the Pikachu Papercraft first, then there's this
video that teaches you on how to assemble the
Pikachu Papercraft's parts in Youtube.
I don't remember the title, sorry =w=

2 comments:

  1. COOL!! =D i actually just got into pokemon, and im 14 XD but whatevz :)
    the site is AWESOME! i might try some of those paper crafts sometime! :D

    ♥Phoebe♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks >w<~! You'll be very suprised if you found out what my age is OwOU (it's very obvious isn't it?)

    ReplyDelete