Cute Blue Flying Butterfly

Monday, July 4, 2011

Memorable School Year

I wanted this school year, 2011-2012, 
very memorable. So, before school starts,
I will first buy my new diary (if my last diary
is full) Then I draw/ write/ do the following.

1.) Of course in the first page I'll write
"I'm on the __ Grade! =w="
Then I'll put decor & write the date
below to when I started the "diary writing".

2.)At the next page, I'll make a "To Do List"
or more like a school planner thingy, maybe?
I haven't returned back my classmate's
japanese dictionary but thanks to this I didn't
forget  XD.

3.)Next, I'll write my "mistakes list" for each
month, so that next school year, I won't repeat
the same mistakes again ._. Do your best on
making the "mistakes list" empty >w<.

4.)Then, I'll write the "number of school days".
I'll draw sticks or any other symbol for
each school day. So, at the end of the school
year, I'll count them all XD.

5.)Will now write the "Events List".
This is where you the events for every
month (Party,Birthday,etc.)
A month for every page so that you'll
have enough space.

6.) Now the "Phone numbers list"
And again, this is where you write
your friends number.

7.)Next Page, I'll write "List of Yummy Foods 
I've eaten~!" Draw a chart with 4 columns.
For column 1 & 3, write "name of food/drink"
Then at column 2 & 4, write "date".

8.)Now, at this "Attiudes" page, you'll now know
how bad/ good you are this school year.
Draw this, this represents you.
(For example only, ok? Oh, and
nevermind the hearts, the smiley face,
the "gray shade" part
& ofcourse the dots thingy XD)
Leave a space for the "Pie Chart"
Fill yourself up everyday using a pencil if you've
done something good, if not, erase some parts
So at the end of the school year, you'll fill
up your pie chart with your "__% bad &
__% good"

9.)Here at "Fun Page", Write some educational
puzzles, trivias, blah blah etc. You can browse
the internet or read your book in advance.

10.)You may add more lists, charts, etc. if you like.
Then, at the remaining pages, this is where you write
your diary entries. Always starts with the date &
"Dear Diary," & always ends with a "Love, (your name)"

The safest diary I know, of course, is the one with a "lock".
I bought mine at the Book Fair event at school
when I was still on the 4th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment