Cute Blue Flying Butterfly

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Question and Answer no. 1

A friend of mine asked me, "How do you know or find
a music's title if you don't even know what its title is?"
Honestly, I don't understand it clearly. But, still I'm gonna
answer the question. ( I posted this because maybe 
this will help you too XD) 

At school, we have a lot of programs & events, that
means a lot of music to listen to XD. If I like the
music i'm hearing right now, I'll listen to it carefully.
I tried to understand its lyrics. For example, the song
You Belong with me by Taylor Swift, I don't know its title,
so I listened to it & tried to understand the lyrics.
I understood & remembered the lyrics, "...she wears short skirts,
i wear t-shirts...". After that I'll search for the music's title
by typing in the lyrics I just remembered. A lot of results 
will show up, just pick one and read its lyrics. If your not
sure if that's the song your looking for then search the song's
name & singer in youtube or any other sites.

3 comments:

  1. lol, ive been in a lot of those situations where i know the tune or beat of the song, but dont know the title. but like u said i remember like one line, and google it :) i find it eventually! :3

    ♥Phoebe♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete