Cute Blue Flying Butterfly

Sunday, October 2, 2011

My 12th Birthday (Oct. 2, 2011)!

(The photo above isn't mine & the date written
is suppose to be "4/19" not "10/2", just changed
it in Photoshop)

Like the title says, today (Oct. 2, 2011) is my
12th birthday! : 3 ! Not only will I celebrate 
my birthday at home with my family members but
also here in Blog Kawaii by posting 1 special
post for each and every post category
(Anime, For Your Blog,  For Your Desktop,etc.)
: D 

Here are the "12th Birthday Special" posts:
_________________
|Category | Post Link |

Anime: " Must Watch (Anime) no.1: Ao No Exorcist "-Action, Supernatural, Comedy
Manga - " Must Read (Manga) no.1: Koko Ni Iru Yo!  "-Comedy, Romance, School Life
Awesome Websites/ Blogs - " Google Gravity XD "
For Your Blog - " (will be posted soon) "
Games - " Play DS games in your computer "
How to- (D.I.Y.) - " (will be posted soon) "
Photoshop - " (will be posted soon) "
(NEW) Facebook Applications - " Emoticonize your post "
(NEW) Adobe Illustrator- "Illustrator Shapes Tutorial by Milkbun"

Stories:

Thanks to those who followed my blog,
who often visit my blog, &
to the others who liked my blog

Have a nice day!

2 comments: