Cute Blue Flying Butterfly

Saturday, October 1, 2011

12th birthday special: Pastry/ Cake Gift Boxes Papercraft

NOTEThese papercraft models aren't mine.

Other posts about Papercraft: [link]
-----------
-Have you checked out my post
" 12th birthday special : Pastry Papercrafts! "
yet? Then, if yes, maybe you wanted to
wrap the paper pastries up, huh?
Here are some papercraft cake gift boxes
I found:

*Papercraft gift box*

Template: (Click here for larger size)
1. Copy template, enlarging or reducing as desired.
2. Cut out and score
3. Stamp as desired
4. Assemble and embellish\


*DIY Valentines Cake + Cake box*
>>download papercraft here<<
- a kawaii papercraft made by milkbun!




*For my cupcake paper toy*
>>download papercraft here<<
-Samantha Eynon's pink & lemon cupcake
paper toys that double as gift boxes.
For My Cupcake Paper Toy

*Small Box Papercraft*
- a papercraft I found in
http://papercraftinspirations.themakingspot.com
- Kawaii little gift box papercraft which
you may decorate in any way.
Here are the templates:
*Small Gift Box as pdf files*:
>Small Box Section 1.pdf (128 KB)
>Small Box Section 2.pdf (120 KB)

*Small Gift Box as JPG files*:
>Small Box Section 1.jpg (124 KB)
>Small Box Section 2. jpg (200 KB)

*Large Gift Box as pdf files*:
>Large Box Section 1.pdf (132 KB)
>Large Box Section 2.pdf (116 KB)
>Large Box Section 3.pdf (112 KB)

*Large Gift Box as JPG files*:
>Large Box Section 1.jpg (140 KB)
>Large Box Section 2.jpg (120 KB)
>Large Box Section 3.jpg (116 KB)


*Candy Corn Box Papercraft*
>>download papercraft here (jpg)<<
- A kawaii papercraft made by SoupComplex on deviantart,
it really fits the Halloween theme X3.
Punch a hole at the tops of each triangle and
use a cute ribbon to tie it all together in 1 kawaii
candy corn box X3.


3 comments:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. wedding cakes toronto

    ReplyDelete