Cute Blue Flying Butterfly

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Adoptable Pets~!


*Click on Kawaii*
*Click on Basket*
*Hover your mouse to more*
*Click cat food*
*Place cat food on ground*
*Click can food to open*
--------------------------


I got my adoptable pets from..
They're many adoptable pets you may
choose from: A sloth, fox, lion cub, guinea
pig, ferret, sheep, chick, bebo puppy, horse,
bat, puppy, panda, turtle, monkey, kitten,
hamster, hedgehog, tiger, wolf, penguin, spider,
bunny, pig, duck, llama & a fish
26 adoptable pets all in all. I'm sure they'll add new pets
soon. Adopting a pet here is very easy!
Step 1: Choose a pet
Step 2: Give it a name, give your name &
select its color
Step 3: Choose your site to where you'll put
your pet, copy your code then paste
it to your site
Step 4: Play with it XD
---------------------------
Question & Answer:

Q: How do I put it in my blog/ site??

A: Read my post right here: [link]
--------------------------

Enjoy! >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment