Cute Blue Flying Butterfly

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Kitchie Nadal - Wag na wag mong sasabihin english translation

Never Ever Tell

Is there something you need to tell me?
Why are you tense?
You couldn't even look at me
Hoping that you won't let this chance pass by
And try to solve it
The words that you said

Refrain:
Someone is right for me
That I will truly love

Chorus:
Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh..Never ever tell
That you didn't felt
The love that I am willing
To give to you even for your freedom

Whatever you may think
That I maybe a star
that is never humbled
Though I may not show it
My pain reached the skies
All the things that you said

(Repeat Refrain)
(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge:
And in the evening, who will gently put you to sleep?
And in the morning,who will be the wind to caress you?

(Repeat Chorus 2x)

Original Lyrics: [link]
(other parts of the english translation not by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment