Cute Blue Flying Butterfly

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My trip to Bohol, Philippines :3

The famous Chocolate Hills :D
Hanging Bridge ^^

>Circle around my blog and enjoy reading my posts...^u^
Please share this blog!<


*When? 3/ 31/ '11 - 4/ 2/ '11
*Outta home: 8:00am
*Arrival (from Manila-Bohol): 2:37pm
*Back home: 6:15pm
*Place where we stayed in: Dumaluan Beach 
Resort
*Places we went to: Chocolate Hills, Floating Restaurant,
Hanging Bridge, Butterfly Garden, Tarsier Watching

>>MY FIRST TIME ON A PLANE (1st day)O.O<<
*Airport: NAIA (Ninoy Aquino International Airport)
We waited for how many hours, but when it's our 
turn to fly, I felt so excited xD..When I went up the stairs,
I said to myself, "My first time on an airplane, YES! xD"
Though we waited inside the plane, 'cuz we will wait for
the other planes to take off. When the plane's in high speed,
ready to fly, I said to myself (Gosh, I should really stop
talking to myself O_O) "Yes!Yes! We're gonna take-off!"
Then, up~up, we're flying xD..By the time we we're really
high up, all we see in the window was clouds (duh..xD)
I felt like something is blocking my ears..My ears hurt
badly 'cuz I didn't chew gum D:,but I'm still happy
about my first time on a plane. :D

>>SWIMMING AT THE BEACH(1st day & 3rd day):<<
The water was very clear..I can already see through :D..
LOL..we weren't able to build sand castles D:...
But we were able to bring home..2 hermit crabs &
1 snail for our aquarium :D...I hate it when I step on
Sea Urchin or Pointy Starfishes O_O;....I was able
to teach my cousin about my swimming lessons last school
year 2010-2011..I "heart" swimming xD

>>CHOCOLATE HILLS (2nd day):<<
A famous tourist attraction in Bohol ^^..
It's not really made of chocolate (duhh..) The hills turn to green
when it's rainy, while if sunny, it turns back to brown :D
Good thing it's still sunny, the hills are still chocolate-colored,
They're stairs going to a place to see a better view of the
hills, and it made me tired O_O. But as we were about to go
down, I just noticed that there was another way down...a
ramp-like way down..I wasted my energy x''D
I bought a hillcolate chocolate hills! A chocolate molded like the
famous chocolate hills ! ;) yummy!

>>HANGING BRIDGE (2nd day):<<
It looks fun where I first saw it but it was really scary & challenging
O_OU.I held on to kuya (meaning, brother in filipino/tagalog)
tightly...I'm afraid of heights x''D...under was a river....and it's so high O_O;
On the other side was a shop full of tarsier souvenirs :3 ~ kawaii!
One bridge going to the other side, and 1 bridge going back
very fun~! ^u^

>>FLOATING RESTAURANT (2nd day):<<
The floating restaurant was fun too x''D...Not floating in mid air (duhh x''D ,peace)
floating in water ^.^...as the boat (floating restaurant) moves, I relaxingly eated
my soup & shrimp...yum~yum~! After that I took pics of myself & the view
in front of the boat...at the end was a cute, small waterfall....When the boat turned
around to get back.... The boat stopped & their were people who made an entertainment
They danced Tinikling & sang ^u^...In front of the boat ,their we watched the river..
as the boat moves...so relaxing = u =

>>εїз BUTTERFLY GARDEN εїз (2nd day):<<
Wow! That sure was fun! The tour guide was funny &
great at explaining about butterflies. Moth's antenna
is furry while butterfly's is thin. I learned a lot of things about butterflies :33
Female butterflies are bigger than Males, but males are more colorful than
females cuz they attract females. Some other butterflies (Males) have
hidden colors, in slanting position. Some butterflies have letters &
numbers in their wing pattern. HAHA cool! :3
Butterflies are really interesting :]..but sometimes
I'm disgust if they touch me, dunno why :3
The tour guide even teach us a camera trick...how can u have butterfly
wings? Well, they were butterflies displayed in a glass wall...so all
you have to do is to stand infront of the glass wall and make sure that
the butterfly (on the wall) is right straight at your back :3..*click*
I bought home some butterfly souvenirs too.. a jewel butterfly headband &
1 black butterfly key chain :D

>>TARSIER WATCHING (2nd day):<<
Tarsiers are one of the smallest primates in the world.
Very cute, small & furry ^u^...They climb, jump from tree to tree.
They're active at night & very cute when asleep ^u^...I saw tarsiers souvenirs O-O
,"Must have IT!" So, yeah I bought some...very cute :3
Good thing my little cousin didn't freak out :3...^u^

>>Back to Top<<
or
"Click Home"
|
|
V

No comments:

Post a Comment