Cute Blue Flying Butterfly

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My new Vocaloid facebook friend~ nyaa :3


>Circle around my blog and enjoy reading my posts...^u^
Please share this blog!<


You know who?...hihi..It's Iroha Nekumura! ~nyaa :3
A vocaloid member who loves...Hello Kitty ^u^
I met her last night..Then, after that, we started
chatting with each other..( I love Iroha neko~neko,
kyut~kyut! ^u^) She's very nice...And I love
how she says "*hugs hello kitty doll*"
~eeekk! cute~ cute!! :3...Even though I know 
that vocaloid isn't real( I meant like Miku,
Rin, Teto like that)..I still imagine that I'm actually
talking to Iroha-chan (like that she's really real)
Wow, full of  imaginations :o...Oh yeah she's new to 
facebook...why don't you "be-friends" with her?
Her facebook account: Iroha's profile
@Iroha Nekomura: I hope your reading this ^u^

"Click Home"
|
|
V

No comments:

Post a Comment