Cute Blue Flying Butterfly

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, Rin Okumura and Yukio Okumura~!


The 2 characters from Ao No Exorcist had their
birthdays today (Dec. 27), Rin Okumura & Yukio Okumura ^^!
>.< I love the anime Ao No Exorcist so much , I decided 
to celebrate their birthdays too! XD! Anyway do you guys watch
the anime too? O.O Hope so. Since I have no one to 
celebrate with, I'll celebrate it here! >XD!

Like I did on my last 12th birthday, I'll post 1 special
post for the following SELECTED categories below.

Here are the "Rin & Yukio's birthday special" posts:
_________________
|Categories| Post Link|
Anime- "Must Watch (Anime) no. 2: Ano Hana "-Tragedy,Drama,Comedy
For Your Desktop- "Your desktop, will be filled with anime!"
Manga- " Must Read (Manga) no. 2: Rockin' Heaven "-Romance,Comedy,School Life
MikuMikuDance- " MMD Introduction and Download "
(Don't know what MMD is? A program for animating 3d characters!
Want to learn more? Click the link above xD)

Stories:
Ghost Stories- "The Lady in White"

(not finished with the other posts, so maybe
I post them later... or.. the other day?
Some day soon :D Just you wait patiently ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment